Accounts Senior / Client Manager
- Trial Balance Consulting
- South West
£25,000 to £32,000 per annum
- Administrative Services
- Business Advisory
- Start date:
- Looking for a break from the old routine? My client offers a fresh approach from the traditional grey suited compliance offering, with a holistic approach focused on true business partnership. With ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months, they are looking to strengthen their team by hiring an energetic and progressive Accounts Senior / Client Manager who can truly engage with their clients.
Your duties in this varied role will include:
* Preparation of year-end accounts and financial statements
* Business advisory work
* Management of a portfolio of clients
* Personal and corporate tax returns
* Client bookkeeping and management accounts
Applications are sought from candidates with a solid background in practice, who are now ready to take on a role with increased client contact. You will be ACA or ACCA qualified, or in the later stages of your studies. Most importantly, you will have the interpersonal skills and understanding of business drivers to take on a far more commercially focused practice role.
This firm operates from modern offices with regular social events, and offers a competitive salary package with opportunities for study and CPD support.
If this sounds like the challenge that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3736.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Find out more about Trial Balance Consulting, and any other vacancies here.