Global Revenue Accounting Manager
- Radley Green
£60,000 to £65,000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Financial Controller
- Start date:
- Our client, a global technology business based in Central London, are currently recruiting a Global Revenue Accounting Manager for their London head office.
This position reports directly in to the Head of Management Accounts and will be responsible for managing a team of seven Revenue Accountants (3 direct reports), to review and challenge processes and data flows, maintain and develop controls and deliver accurate revenue entries for month end reporting.
This position is being recruited immediately and will pay £60k to £65k plus bonus and benefits.
The role will entail:
* Manage and develop team Revenue team
* Manage full P&L and Balance sheet for regional EMEA
* Working closely with the AR team to manage month end in order for revenue to close
* Work with team to implement process improvements within both the revenue and wider management accounting teams.
* Review and manage the daily revenue reporting
* Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business.
* Provide challenge to the status-quo and drive automation where possible.
* Co-ordinate the completion and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Candidates must be / have:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA or equivalent)
* Previous team management experience
* Experience developing and implementing controls
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and manage change
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to get in to a rapidly growing, successful business with lots of room for progression and development.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Find out more about Radley Green, and any other vacancies here.